Sales / Treatment Coordinator- Redwood City
We are a growing Dental office looking to add a full time Treatment Coordinator to our team!
Do you love working with patients to make sure they can get the treatment they need within their financial means? Are you great at helping patients understand their options and why the treatment is important to their health and well-being? Are you looking for a challenge and the chance to be part of a true team environment where you can constantly learn and grow? If so, then now is the time to join our team! If you are a motivated self-starter and have a strong work ethic and prior orthodontic, dental or medical field marketing experience, we would like to hear from you.
Benefits: Competitive Pay, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance
- Gain financial commitment from the patient
- Understanding of Dental operations and patient flow
- Coordinate fees and insurance benefits
- Maintain accurate patient paperwork and charting
- Collaborate with office team to understand market dynamics and key lead and referral targets
- Track field marketing and promotional programs
- Execute programs with excellence and that programs are delivering on KPI’s
- 1 year + Dental experience
- BA/BS degree or some college
- Ortho experience a plus
- Experience with both PPO and HMO insurance plans
- Reliable, professional, organized
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people at all levels
This position is located in Redwood City, CA. This is a full time position that offers Medical, Dental and Vision options, PTO and 401K. If you think you would be a great fit, please submit your resume today!