Orthodontic Assistant - Oakland -** $1000 Signing Bonus **
Are you passionate about dental health and helping patients maintain their beautiful smiles? Do you enjoy educating and encouraging others on the best ways to take care of their teeth? Are you ready to work with a supportive team and give patients an exceptional dental experience? If these questions make you smile, We’ve got the ideal job for you!
Your Role as a Dental Assistant/Registered Dental Assistant
You’ll be an important member of our clinical team. You’ll be supporting many sides of the practice, greeting and guiding patients, and helping out across the office as needed.
You’ll also be:
- Preparing patients and treatment rooms for dental procedures
- Assisting doctor with all chairside duties of an orthodontic assistant
- Improving oral health, solving dental challenges and bettering smiles every day
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you enjoy what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth and the opportunity to advance in your dental career.
- DA/ RDA licenses or certifications
- A current CPR certification
- An active X-Ray license
- Coronal Polish Certificate
- Experience in Orthodontics or Pediatric Dentistry is a plus!
What We’ll Offer You
- Ongoing support to grow your career
- Salary: Starting at $24 / hour DOE
- $1000 Sign-On Bonus
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you and your family
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and PTO